PMI/SMC TerrAdaptor Tripod System - NFPA
SORRY - WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER THE 10% PUBLIC SERVICE DISCOUNT ON THIS ITEM
NFPA Certification - The only NFPA Certified Tripod on the market!
Introducing the TerrAdaptor - A ONE OF A KIND INNOVATION!
SMC, PMI, and Skedco have come together to create the most innovative tripod to ever hit the Work & Rescue market. Unlimited positions, options and one-of-a-kind features you won't find anywhere else.
The TerrAdaptor can be rigged as:
- A Mono-Pod/Gin Pole The patented ball and spike foot provides stability!
- Bi-Pod/ A-Frame Varied head and leg positions provide unlimited options!
- Tri-Pod Versatile design facilitates multi directional load!
- Quad-Pod Optional kit available to create the TerrAdaptor Quad-Pod!
- Complete - A complete tripod right out of the box!
- Foot Components - The patented round feet have a spike on one side that provides stability in any situation. Optional articulating feet.
- Lash Ring - Lash rings can be attached anywhere along the small leg tubes.
- Backpack - For easy storage or carrying into the field, the TerrAdaptor comes in 3 separate bags. Padded backpack straps make transport a snap.
WE CARRY THE COMPLETE LINE OF TERRADAPTOR ACCESSORIES - CALL OR EMAIL FOR PRICING
The TerrAdaptor system has been tested extensively in both lab and field
environments. As a result, the TerrAdaptor Portable Anchor system in the
standard symmetric tripod and quadpod configurations are the only systems of
their kind to be certified by UL to NFPA 1983 (2006 ed.) Each rescue situation is unique and the ultimate safety of the TerrAdaptor
system rests in the knowledge and training of those setting up the system.
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the size and weight ot this product, you must approve a $40.00 oversize shipping charge to help offset delivery costs.