Petzl EXO AP Hook Personal Escape System with anchor hook
EXO AP HOOK is a personal escape system with anchor hook adapted for locations where the possibility of finding an anchor point is uncertain. It has a self-braking system with anti-panic function for quickly moving horizontally, climbing through a window and controlling and stopping a descent. If the user pulls too hard on the handle, the anti-panic function brakes and stops the descent automatically
EXO AP HOOK also includes a rope that resists wear and high temperatures, an Am'D connector with CAPTIV positioning bar, as well as a bag for transporting and attaching the system directly to the harness.
- Multi-purpose anchor hook, usable in locations where the possibility of finding an anchor point is uncertain. Can be used in two ways:
- around a structure, fixed with a locking hitch
- on a window sill, as a last resort
- Self-braking system with anti-panic function for:
- rapid horizontal movement
- going out a window
- controlling and stopping a descent: if the user pulls too hard on the handle, the anti-panic function brakes and stops the descent automatically
- limiting the force transmitted to the user in case of a fall
- Aramid fiber static rope, 15 m length and 7.5 mm diameter, resists abrasion and high temperatures
- Am'D connector with CAPTIV positioning bar, to help keep the connector correctly positioned and integrated with the device
- Fire-resistant carry bag for attaching the system directly to the harness
Available in other rope lengths and with other types of connectors (EASHOOK...) by special order.