Petzl Gemini Double Prusik Pulley - NFPA L $30.00 Off!
The GEMINI double pulley is equipped with an auxiliary attachment point for use in technical hauling systems.
- Special side plates designed for use with a Prusik friction hitch in lightweight progress capture systems
- Parallel mounted sheaves and auxiliary attachment point for creating different types of hauling systems, even the most complex
- Sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Lightweight (aluminum side plates and sheaves)
Sheave diameter: 25 mm
Rope diameter: 7-11 mm
Efficiency: 91 %
Weight: 135 g
- aluminum side plates
- aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball-bearings
Working load: 6 kN (1.5 kN on one rope end)
Breaking strength: 23 kN
CE EN 12278, UIAA