The Omega Pacific Large D shape makes for great handling, a huge gate opening and massive strength! At a rated strength of 72kN, it's one of the strongest carabiners in the world! Heat-treated, half-load tested (over 8000 lbf.) and built to exacting standards, the ½" Large D is one of our most popular carabiner. Improving on the original design, this model features a non-snag keylock nose.
UL Classified to the NFPA 1983 17 ed.
- Omega Pacific Part Number: OP12S58LKLNFPA
- Gate Opening (mm/inches) 27 / 1.06
- Major Axis Strength: 72kN
- Gate Open Strength: 22kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 16kN
- Weights: 297 gm
- Length (mm/inches) 124.5 / 4.90
- Width: (mm/inches) 74 /2.91