Petzl Progress Adjust - I
PETZL PROGRESS ADJUST-I is a single adjustable progression lanyard that allows, when combined with another lanyard, continuous connection for all types of progression (rope ascent, movement along a lifeline...). Thanks to the ADJUST rope adjuster, the length can be quickly and easily adjusted. The connector is held in the correct position for easy clipping.
- Adjustable single lanyard provides continuous connection during all types of progression when used with a second lanyard:
- rope ascent: the PROGRESS ADJUST I lanyard for attaching an ASCENSION handled rope adjuster, allows adjustment of lanyard length when passing intermediate anchors
- moving along a lifeline: lanyards of the same length to facilitate progression
- Easy manipulation:
- very quick and precise length adjustment thanks to the ergonomic shape of the ADJUST rope adjuster
- facilitated clipping due to connector held in correct position
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
- Used with one VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK auto-locking carabiner [Not included]
(1) Progression lanyards do not have energy absorbers. They thus should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (used below the ASCENSION handled rope clamp or anchor point).
Material(s): aluminum, nylon, polyester, Dyneema, elastomer
Length: up to 95 cm
Certification(s): CE EN 358, EAC