Stearns I595 Neoprene Ice Rescue Suit
One-piece suit of 100% closed-cell neoprene provides optimum buoyancy and insulation. Designed for rescue operations in extreme cold water and ice conditions. Features chest harness, integral gloves and boots, waterproof zipper and sealed seams and reinforced wear areas.
- Off-set zipper for better face seal
- Wrist pocket to hold ice picks
- Reinforced knees and elbows for long-lasting durability
- Integral chest harness with stainless steel D-rings front and back
- Uses 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material SOLAS grade 3150-A PS on front and back panels for high visibility
- Individual bag for convenient storage
- Thick soled boot with tread for sure footing
- Not USCG Approved
Please select size above - Oversize suit is additional $40.00
Stearns Safety and Survival products are engineered to exceed the world's toughest conditions by exceeding the demanding qualifications of the U.S. Coast Guard, International Maritime Organization, Canadian Coast Guard, Russian Maritime Marine, European Community Marine Equipment Directive and others. That is why the most demanding users, the U.S. Military and law enforcement agencies, search and rescue personnel, offshore oil workers and militaries worldwide, rely on Stearns!