CMC 1/2" Lifeline Static Short Rope - 116' - YellowThese 'short ropes' are exactly that: Shorter lengths of first quality CMC rope left over from the cutting of full length rope, at half price. Quantities are one of each, so if you see something you like, it is best to grab it when you see it.
Featuring the optimum balance of strength, handling, and durability with minimum sheath slippage, CMC Lifeline 100% nylon kernmantle rescue rope offers excellent knotability and provides a high level of control when used with a descent control device. The industry standard for those who prefer traditional nylon ropes, CMC Lifeline is a great choice whether you are a firefighter on a high-rise, performing a high-angle mountain rescue, responding to an industrial accident, or a tactical officer on rappel.
The following specifications apply to all diameters of CMC Lifeline:
- Certification — UL Classified to NFPA 1983 Standard on Life Safety Rope and Equipment for Emergency Services, 2017 Edition.
- Construction — Block creel, static kernmantle.
- Fiber — 100% nylon.
- Sheath — 32-strand braided, with half the strands having a left (Z) twist and the other half having a right (S) twist for a balanced, torque-free rope with maximum abrasion resistance.
- Rating — NFPA General Use for 13 mm (1/2 in) and 15.5 mm (5/8 in); NFPA Technical Use for 9.5 mm (3/8 in) and 11 mm (7/16 in)
- Temperature — Melt point 460° F (238° C).
- Made in the USA