CMC 7/16" Static-Pro Lifeline Static Short Rope - 43' - Red/WhiteThese 'short ropes' are exactly that: Shorter lengths of first quality CMC rope left over from the cutting of full length rope, at half price. Quantities are one of each, so if you see something you like, it is best to grab it when you see it.
CMC Static-Pro Lifeline is an extremely low-stretch kernmantle rescue lifeline constructed of 100% High Tenacity Polyester (HTP) fiber. The polyester fibers do not absorb water, so there is no loss of strength or increase in weight if the rope gets wet. With less than 2% stretch at 300 lbf, Static-Pro is an excellent choice for high lines, long rappels, and many mechanical advantage haul systems. Polyester fiber ropes have better resistance to acids than nylon, which makes Static-Pro the preferred choice in acidic environments. Favored for its excellent hand, knotability and UV resistance, Static-Pro Lifelines come in solid colors with a single stripe to prevent confusion with CMC Lifeline and other solid color kernmantle ropes.
Static-Pro Lifeline Features
The following specifications apply to all diameters of CMC Static-Pro Lifeline:
- Certification — UL Classified to NFPA 1983 Standard on Life Safety Rope and Equipment for Emergency Services, 2017 Edition.
- Construction — Block creel, static kernmantle.
- Fiber – 100% High Tenacity Polyester (HTP).
- Sheath — 32-strand braided, with half the strands having a left (Z) twist and the other half having a right (S) twist for a balanced, torque-free rope with maximum abrasion resistance.
- Rating — NFPA General Use for 12.5 mm (1/2 in); NFPA Technical Use for 11 mm (7/16 in)
- Temperature — Melt point 480° F (249° C).
- Made in the U.S.A.