Petzl ASAP - NEW!
With its unique locking system, the ASAP sets the standard in fall protection for workers at height. In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and follows the user in all his/her movements. In case of shock or sudden acceleration, the ASAP locks on the rope and stops the user. Depending on use, the ASAP may also be combined with an ASAP'SORBER or ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope.
- Constant fall protection:
- arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents
- works on vertical or angled rope
- locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
- Simple to use, and effective:
- moves up or down the rope, without any manual manipulation of the device
- easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- may be combined with an energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope: ASAP'SORBER or ASAP'SORBER AXESS. The latter can be used for loads of up to 250 kg in two-person rescue situations
- Certified to European and Russian standards when used with an OK TRIACT-LOCK carabiner
- Certified to North American standards when used with a Bm'D or OXAN TRIACT-LOCK (international version) carabiner