Petzl Vertex Vent Helmet - BLACK
The Petzl Vertex Vent is a comfortable ventilated helmet designed for work at height, technical rescue, on-site rescue and framing and roofing.
- Six-point mesh liner conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort. Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Ventilation holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed from the outside
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
- Slot for mounting a PIXA headlamp
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
- Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
- CE EN 12492 : meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact. Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for lateral deformation and use in low temperatures.
- ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class C.
LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND!