Princeton Tec Aqua Strobe LED
Using the highest quality LED available, the Princeton Tec Aqua Strobe LED is sure to grab attention whether it's on your PFD or your boat.
- Princeton Tec's Maxbright LED is extremely bright and efficient, emitting a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks.
- Buoyant cone keeps the light pointed up whether underwater or at the surface for 360-degree visibility.
- Simple, reliable twist operation activates this AA battery powered light and prevents accidental activation. (Battery included.)
- Princeton Tec's Level 3 waterproof rating (equivalent to IPX8) ensures waterproof integrity for continual submersion in water at depths down to 100 meters.
- 100 Lumens of light is visible for over one mile and has a burn time of 12 hours.
|Dimensions:||5.5" L x 1.5" W|
|Type of Bulb:||1 White Maxbright LED Strobe|
|Burn Time on Flash Mode:||12 hours|
|Type of Battery:||1 - AA alkaline
|Weight (without batteries):||3 oz (86 g)|
- Hook-and-Loop strap