Stearns 4185 Type III Search and Rescue (SAR) PFD
- Security and comfort for water rescue personnel.
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with zippered and pleated gear storage compartments
- Leg strap with storage pocket, 2" wide adjustable belts and chest strap, emergency whistle
- 62 sq. in. (400 sq. cm.) of 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 6755 on panels
- 2" wide reflective strip on back and 3/4" reflective strip around collar
- Pockets and Velcro® patch for light (light not included)
- Minimum 15-1/2 lb. buoyancy
- USCG Approved Type III
- Size 4XL/7XL available as special order at extra cost - call
- PLEASE SELECT SIZE ABOVE
- Size S - 40" - 42"
- Size M - 44" - 46"
- Size L - 48" - 50"
- Size XL - 50" - 52"
- Size XXL - 54" - 56"
- Size 3XL - 58" - 60"
STEARNS - A name that has meant survival since 1941!
Technology, quality, leadership and life. The four cornerstones that drive them to produce innovative products to keep you safe and comfortable. So innovative, their designs are the most copied personal lifesaving devices in the industry.
Stearns safety and survival products are engineered to exceed the world's toughest conditions by exceeding the demanding qualifications of the U.S. Coast Guard, International Maritime Organization, Canadian Coast Guard, Russian Maritime Marine, European Community Marine Equipment Directive and others. That is why the most demanding users of the U.S. Military and law enforcement agencies, search and rescue personnel, offshore oil workers and militaries worldwide rely on Stearns.