Reeves Sleeve II StretcherSORRY, THE 10% DISCOUNT DOES NOT APPLY TO THIS PRODUCT
A unique product that converts a full size backboard (not included) into a patient immobilization device to be used for vertical and horizontal lifting. Excellent medical access. Perfect device for confined space rescue because it fits over the backboard. DOES NOT CAUSE FEET TO ANGLE OUTWARD as do popular plastic lifting devices. Sleeve material is a vinyl laminated nylon that meets Mil Spec C 4300 Type 1, Class 1 anti-fungal vinyl and is resistant to acids, alkalies, and liquids. Lifting straps are constructed from 6,000 lbf tensile strength webbing. The Reeves Sleeve II offers the ultimate in spinal immobilization. The simplistic yet secure application of the sleeve requires minimal training. Designed for extrication and immobilization of patients by sliding a long spine board into the sleeve providing rigid immobilization. The head cushions and straps also help in vertical immobilization. 10 hand holds for easy carrying. The bottom has a layer of Raven Decontamination fabric to add durability. Steel oxidized coated rings are sewn into the inner side strap for total weight suspension of patient.
- Patented Reeves Sleeve design is great for high-angle or confined space rescues
- Constructed of vinyl laminated nylon
- Resists acids and stains
- Vertical/Horizontal lift extrication, helicopter hoist capability
- Lightweight compact design
- Patient comfort and safety
- assists in spinal immobilization
- Storage dimensions: 24 x 12 x 5"
- Full Dimensions: 72 x 24"
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Color: Orange
- NSN 6530-01-477-8525
Compact carrying case included.