Petzl I'D Belay and Descending Device - NFPA GNew handle designed for rescue, which allows easier movement over horizontal or low-angle terrain.
- Designed for rescue!
- Multi-functional handle allows the user to release the rope and control the descent with the hand on the braking side of the rope
- New design functions more easily on horizontal or low-angle terrain thanks to the button on the handle
- Easy positioning while on the rope
- Anti-panic function is engaged if the user pulls too hard on the handle: the pivoting cam is released and automatically brakes to stop the descent
- Anti-error safety cam to reduce the risk of an accident due to incorrect installation of the device on the rope. The shape of the cam is designed to improve rope glide during an ascent.
- Pivoting cam makes it easier to take up the slack in the rope Can also be used to make a reversible haul system, and for short ascents (in conjunction with a FOOTPRO footloop and an ASCENSION handled rope clamp).
- For ropes between 11.5 and 13mm in diameter
- Weight: 530g
- Individually tested
- CE EN 341 Class A
- NFPA 1983 2012 G
- Petzl Part #:D200L0
I'D [EN] from Petzl professional on Vimeo.