CMC #3 Rescue Rope Bag
HOLDS UP TO 300' OF 1/2" ROPE
CMC's popular #3 Rope Bags have a variety of innovative features. The contoured backpack style shoulder straps provide greater comfort when carrying a heavy bag. Tops feature rugged pack cloth that closes easier when you pull the drawstring. The body of the bag is the same tough 1000 denier Cordura nylon that has made CMC Rope Bags such solid performers for years. Handles, just inside the top, hold the bag open for efficient stuffing or can be used to carry the bag from the top. A soft rubber carrying handle is easy on the hand when lifting or carrying the bag. The bottom of the bag has a grommet to pass the rope through plus a carabiner loop if you prefer to tie the end off inside the bag.
PLEASE SELECT COLOR ABOVE
CMC has been manufacturing Cordura nylon rope bags since 1981. Their tough, durable bags have been proven themselves as the most efficient way to store, carry, and deploy rescue ropes. Waterproof nylon protects the rope during storage and transport. Handles and shoulder straps make the bags easy to carry. By throwing the bag, rope can be deployed accurately and quickly without tangling. In order to prevent the rope from hanging up, keep the bag with you when rappelling through the brush, trees, or other obstacles.
- Inside handles make stuffing bags easier.
- Soft rubber carrying handle is easy on the hand when lifting and carrying the bag.
- Body of the bag is made of tough 1000 denier CORDURA nylon.
- Tops feature rugged pack cloth that closes easily when you pull the drawstring.
- Countoured backpack-style shoulder straps provide greater comfort when carrying a heavy bag.
- Bottom of the bag has a grommet to pass the rope through, plus a carabiner loop on the inside and outside.