NRS Extreme SAR Drysuit
Now there is a drysuit that works as hard as you do! Get the job done with the NRS Extreme SAR.
Designed specifically for our hardworking rescue customers, the 400-denier TriTon fabric will hold up to years of abuse. Super tough Cordura® exterior material reinforces seat, elbows and knees for rugged protection in high-wear areas. Neoprene padding in the elbows and knees provide extra protection while working in the field.
A liquid neoprene coating on the latex wrist and neck gaskets provide the ultimate protection from UV rays. Attached TriTon fabric socks provide an extremely dry suit. With the help of the internal suspenders, you can comfortably wear the top of the suit down around your waist while away from the water.
A self-draining thigh pocket and a splash proof arm pocket keep all the essentials close at hand. Heavy-duty YKK® waterproof men's relief zipper lets you answer nature's call without having to take the whole suit off.
Neoprene outer cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures on the neck, wrist and ankles protect the latex gaskets. Reflective material on the wrists and piping help visibility in low-light and foggy conditions. Pull cord waist adjustment allows for a more custom fit.
- Fabric: 400-denier TriTon™
- Waterproof & Breathable: Yes
- Neck Closure: Liquid neoprene coated latex gasket with adjustable hook-and-loop
- Wrist Closures: Liquid neoprene coated latex gaskets with adjustable hook-and-loop
- Ankle Closures: Latex socks with adjustable hook-and-loop
- Waist System: Pull-cord
- Pockets: One sleeve pocket, one thigh pocket
- Cordura™ reinforced seat, elbows and knees
- Padded knees and elbows
- Adjustable suspenders
- Men's YKK® relief zipper
- Reflective piping and wrist material
PLEASE SELECT SIZE ABOVE