Petzl PIXA 3 Multi Beam Headlamp
The new Petzl PIXA 3 Multi-beam headlamp adapts for close-range work, for moving around and for long-range vision. This new Petzl headlamp keeps the hands free for work: may be worn on the head with the headband, mounted on a helmet, or placed on the ground
Mounting plate for helmets without headband (included)
- Three lighting modes:
- - a mode adapted for close-range work: wide, uniform beam, lights to 15 meters for 12 hours (30 lumens)
- - a mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably, lights to 30 meters for 6 hours (40 lumens)
- - a mode adapted for long-range vision: highly focused beam, lights to 55 meters for 3 hours (50 lumens)
- Constant lighting, guaranteed lighting performance that does not diminish during its entire lifetime
- Reserve lighting when batteries are almost discharged: lights to 15 meters for a minimum of 10 hours
- Easy to use, even when wearing gloves:
- - three-mode rotating selector dial
- - lamp body can be oriented to direct the light according to need (rotation up to 45°)
- - fast and easy battery change
- - excellent resistance to falls (2 meters), to impacts and to crushing (80 kg)
- - storage position protects the glass and keeps headlamp from being turned on accidentally
- Comfortable adjustable headband, easily detached for washing
- Battery charge indicator: repetitive flasher and red light
- Waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes (IP 67), no maintenance required after immersion
Specifications and Certifications:
- - ATEX: CE0080, Ex II 3 GD, Ex nAnL IIB T4
- - HAZLOC: class I Groups C & D div II, Class II Group G div II, Operating Temperature code T4.
- Resistant to chemicals.
- Functions with two AA/LR6 batteries (included), compatible with alkaline batteries, rechargeable Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries, and lithium batteries.
- NB: by replacing your PIXA headlamp's alkaline batteries with lithium or rechargeable Ni-Mh batteries, you can double the burn time of your headlamp, with identical lighting performance (however, the ATEX and HAZLOC certifications will no longer be guaranteed).
- Weight (with batteries): 160 g
- 3-year guarantee.
PIXA [EN] Compact and durable headlamps from Petzl professional on Vimeo.