Engineering Practical Rope Rescue Systems Book (Brown)
|Quantity in Basket:
Sorry, we are currently sold out of 'Engineering Practical Rope Rescue Systems Book (Brown)'. If the product was marked as 'In Stock' when you placed it in your basket, it means you have purchased the last one.
|The NEW Standard by which all technical rope texts will be judged.|
Thoroughly researched, comprehensive, and easily understood. Covers everything from forming and training a rescue team to traverse engineering. Beginners and advanced rescue technicians will learn from and enjoy this entertaining and educational book. A practical look at rope resuce systems from the point of view of an experienced professional, each chapter features exciting stories and real life situations. The book provides a complete look at team integrity and development issues as well as team efficiency concepts that create a superior survival profile for users. Interesting, current, and sometimes controversial topics within the rescue community are featured throughout.
- Photographs and illustrations highlight safety techniques and system rigging concepts
- Written by an internationally known rope rescue expert
- Exciting real-life rescue stories captivate the reader and apply learned concepts
- Complete examination of team integrity training issues leads to increased survival of victims and rescuers
- Uses the fundamentals of physics to study basic interactions with rope rescue equipment, allowing the user to develop the art of rope rescue
By Michael G. Brown, 322 pages