Yates 366 Fall Safe Harness - Orange or Black
|Quantity in Basket:
Yates Fall Safe HarnessManufactured from custom made webbing to offer a lightweight, durable harness. A resin bond agent has been added to the webbing to increase wear and durability. Universally sized for a wide range of workers.
Epoxy coated, sliding back dorsal D ring, for anti-sparking compliance. Rear D ring pad prevents D ring from sliding and will not break if worker is lowered on it. Color coded, quick connect leg buckles are also epoxy coated for anti-sparking. Comes equipped with sub-pelvic strap. Sternal attachment loops can be connected with delta link (provided) for use in work positioning, ladder climbing and rescue applications.
- One size fits most, fully adjustable (XL Available)
- Shoulder D rings available at $10 charge
- Color coded quick connect leg buckles
- Optional leg pads available (item 413)
- Optional shoulder pads available (item 411)
- Certified to NFPA 1983/2006 ed. standards
- Certified to ANSI/OSHA and CAN/CSA full body harness standards
- Available in orange, or black (Riggers model)